Abstract Submission deadline extended
Submit your abstract via the online portal before 5 November 2018.
Submit your abstract
- Exploration, including ore genesis, geology, geophysics and geochemistry.
- Geostatistics and ore reserve estimation covering geostatistical methods and reporting requirements.
- Ore characterisation, including classification, mineralogy, petrology and geometallurgy at regional, mine and orebody scale.
- Mining, including all aspects from pit design and optimisation to blasting, ore haulage and grade reconciliation.
- Processing, including materials handling, crushing, screening, grinding, beneficiation, dewatering, filtration, tailings disposal, granulation, sintering, pelletising and value adding.
- Automation, including process control, autonomous vehicles, drones and remote operation.
- Project optimisation and development, including cost reduction and debottlenecking.
- Health, safety, environment and community, including regulatory, environmental, heritage, community, reducing emissions and carbon footprint, water conservation, mine rehabilitation, mine closure and safety issues.
- Technical marketing, including market outlook and the impact of product quality on iron and steel making.
- Logistics and utilities, including road, rail, shipping, port, pumping, water, gas and electricity supply.
- New equipment, including development, performance and industry needs.