Call for Abstracts are open24 July 2018
The Iron Ore 2019 conference will once again cover the latest developments in the genesis, geology, exploration, mining and processing of iron ores, including new projects and market outlook.
The theme of the conference is optimising value, which is relevant in the current challenging climate for iron ore producers where there is a strong focus on cost reduction and automation to maximise the value of ore deposits.
We are calling for abstracts under any of the following conference themes:
- Geostatistics and ore reserve estimation
- Ore characterisation
- Project optimisation and development
- Health, safety, environment and community
- Technical marketing
- Logistics and utilities
- New equipment
Benefits of presenting at Iron Ore 2019:
- This is the perfect platform for you to share your research and perspective in the future of iron ore.
- You’ll be presenting in front of geoscientists, minerologists, metallurgists and managers involved in the iron ore industry.
- This is your chance to showcase latest developments and market outlook to the iron ore community.