AusIMM and CSIRO are pleased to welcome you to the Iron Ore Conference 2021. Now delivered in a new hybrid model, the conference will be held in Perth and online in November 2021.
Call for abstracts topics
We are currently seeking abstract submissions on the following topics:
- Ore genesis
- Exploration and geology
- Geostatistics and ore reserve estimation
- Ore characterisation and geometallurgy
- Processing and beneficiation
- Project development and optimisation
- Automation and remote operation
- Big data and predictive analytics
- Machine learning
- New equipment
- Health, safety and environment
- Licence to operate
- Technical marketing
- Logistics and utilities
All AusIMM conferences feature
Your chance to engage with industry peers and international companies.
Presentations by leading industry figures with opportunities to interact.
A truly global gathering of resource industry professionals.
Attend world-class workshops and technical talks to earn PD hours.